GRAPHIC MEMOIR | 176 Pages
Inspired by the likes of Alison Bechdel and Marjane Satrapi, this memoir documents my desperate attempt to preserve my withering idealism. A hopeful guarantee against selling my soul and becoming slave to the world, the book wades through the pleasantly twisted insides of my head. A carousel of conversations both real and imaginary, (but mostly imaginary), here lie my naive attempts at preserving whatever pieces of my personality I am able to articulate – my fear of change, my near constant state of delusion, my raging misanthropy and my incurable narcissism.
- Dec 26, 2015 The Lilliput Proletariat Dec 26, 2015
- Dec 1, 2015 AIT Yearbook 2014-15 Dec 1, 2015
- Apr 18, 2014 The Breadcrumb Apr 18, 2014
- Jan 16, 2014 The Little Book of Sibling Love (and Hate) Jan 16, 2014
- Apr 11, 2013 The Living Library of Dystopia Apr 11, 2013
- Mar 11, 2011 Grandma Wars Mar 11, 2011