Fictional History Textbook | 100 Pages
The book is an anachronistic creative non-fiction history textbook that describes my relationship with my grandmother and exaggerates real events that took place in the form of a war within a royal family. The book includes royal portraits, fabricated maps and letters, political cartoons, national emblems, war paintings and the like, through which are expressed the ideological differences between my grandmother and myself, frivolously touching upon ideas of culture and collective identity.
- Dec 26, 2015 The Lilliput Proletariat Dec 26, 2015
- Dec 1, 2015 AIT Yearbook 2014-15 Dec 1, 2015
- Apr 18, 2014 The Breadcrumb Apr 18, 2014
- Jan 16, 2014 The Little Book of Sibling Love (and Hate) Jan 16, 2014
- Apr 11, 2013 The Living Library of Dystopia Apr 11, 2013
- Mar 11, 2011 Grandma Wars Mar 11, 2011