AIT Yearbook 2014-15
Project Documentation Yearbook | 206 Pages
Working first as a graduating student and then as a research assistant at the 'Art in Transit' Project run by my alma mater Srishti Institute of Art, Design & Technology, I happened to be in the position of having a bird's eye view of the project, thus allowing me to create a comprehensive book documenting its year-and-a-half-long pilot at the Peenya Metro Station.
AIT's collaboration with the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation aims to turn the city's metro stations into cultural hubs through contextual art and design interventions. This book documents the various activities, ideas, projects and people that came together to realize the now completed pilot at Peenya Metro Station over the course of 2014-15.
- Dec 26, 2015 The Lilliput Proletariat Dec 26, 2015
- Dec 1, 2015 AIT Yearbook 2014-15 Dec 1, 2015
- Apr 18, 2014 The Breadcrumb Apr 18, 2014
- Jan 16, 2014 The Little Book of Sibling Love (and Hate) Jan 16, 2014
- Apr 11, 2013 The Living Library of Dystopia Apr 11, 2013
- Mar 11, 2011 Grandma Wars Mar 11, 2011